Innovation. Quality. Performance.
Cyn Environmental Services is equipped to assist organizations with their demolition planning. We have the professionals and necessary equipment to handle the different range of concerns that need to be considered prior to demolishing facilities. These can include standard procedures or specialized plans when dealing with:
- Light Bulbs, Ballasts and Universal Wastes
- Tank Cleaning and Removal
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), Halons and Other Refrigerants
- Sump and Oil-Water Separator Cleaning
- Lead Abatement/Restoration
- Facility Cleaning and Decontamination
- Mercury Clean-up
- Waste Pipe Cleaning and Removal
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Emergency Response
- Transformer Management
- Roll-off Container services
- Waste Consolidation, Removal and Disposal
- Lab Pack Services
Cyn can also help deal with removing appliances, batteries, computers, demolition waste, exit signs, hazardous waste, oil, solid waste, smoke detectors, soil contaminants, spills, storage tanks, abandoned wells, wood waste, fire extinguishers, mercury switches and other pre-demolition materials.
Cyn Environmental Services staff works with demolition companies and contractors to efficiently identify and alleviate these early concerns in order to meet all required regulations and quickly transition to the next project phase.